Attention Auction Customers
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO GIVE OUT 21 DAY TEMP PERMITS.
This means you will have to get license plates from the DMV or vehicles will need to be towed out
either by a licensed Flat bed/wrecker or a tow dolly (at least 2 wheels/1 axel off the ground) or vehicle trailer.
If you purchase a bill of sale for your vehicle, we will have them ready immediately after the auction and keep them in the office until Monday at 8:00am when we will mail any remaining Bills of Sale out.
This is the tentative inventory for the next auction
Any questions on inventory or auction terms must be directed to the impound lot staff
1. You must be at least 18 years old to be on the auction grounds. NO CHILDREN — NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. You must have a “bid card” to bid in the auction. One may be obtained by presenting a valid driver’s license or state ID, and the payment of a $5.00 non-refundable fee.
3. Only the buyer of this “bid card” can purchase a vehicle in their name. No “bid card” switching is allowed.
4. All vehicles are sold as is — NO WARRANTY.
5. If you win the bid on a vehicle, you MUST pay for it. If you do not pay, you WILL be permanently banned from further auctions.
6. VEHICLES PURCHASED MUST BE PAID FOR IN CASH OR CERTIFIED CHECK ONLY — PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY 4:00 P.M. THE DAY OF THE AUCTION ONLY.
7. Any property still inside the vehicle MUST stay with the vehicle — NO LITTERING. You will be cited if found violating this ordinance. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF VEHICLES -THEFT IS A CRIME!
8. A BILL OF SALE may be obtained to title your vehicle. The cost is $5.00 at the time of the purchase or $10.00 if purchased at a later time (or if the BILL OF SALE is lost).
9. All vehicles MUST be removed from the SPPD Impound Lot property by 8 P.M. the Sunday following the auction. Those vehicles not removed will revert back to the custody of the police department for disposition.
10. If you abandon an auction vehicle in the city, violate laws or ordinances while at the impound lot, you may be banned from future auctions.